- Fixed Restorative Treatment
- Periodontic Treatment
- Cosmetic Treatment
- Pedodontics Dentistry
- Orthodontic Treatment
Fixed Restorative Treatment
Fixed restorations in density is a technique used to restore teeth, using fixed restorations-
- A dental implant is a “root” device, usually made of titanium, used in dentistry to support restorations that resemble a tooth group to teeth to replace missing teeth
- A bridge,also known as a fixed partial denture, is a dental restoration used to replace a missing tooth by joining permanently to adjacent teeth.A bridge is fabricated by reducing the teeth on either side of missing tooth or teeth by a preparation pattern determined by the location of the teeth and by the material from which the bridge is fabricated.
- A crown is a type of dental restoration which completely caps or encircles a tooth. Crowns are often neede when a large cavity threatens the ongoing health of a tooth. They are typically bonded to the tooth using a dental cement.
Inlays and Onlays
- In dentistry, an inlay is an indirect restoration (filling) consisting of a solid substance ( as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place. An onlay is the same as an inlay, expect that it extends to replace a cusp.
- A veneers is a thin layer of restorative material placed over a tooth surface, either to improve the aesthetics of a tooth, or to protect damaged tooth surface.
Post and Core
- Post and core is a procedure in which a metal component of an extensive tooth repair is required to rebuild a tooth in order to provide proper support for a crown. Post and core is a thin metal rod that is cemented into the root of a tooth, It consists of a post that fits into the root canal portion that project above the gun. A new replacement crown will be cemented into position over the core
- The objective of scaling and root planing, is to remove or eliminate the etiologic agents which cause inflammation: dental plaque, its products and calculus, thus helping to establish a periodontium that is free of disease.
- Periodontal Surgery is the removal of bacteria plaque and calculus (tartar) from around the teeth and below the gum-line.
- Dental restoration or Dental filling is a dental restorative material used to restore the function, integrity and morphology of missing tooth structural loss typically results from caries or external trauma.
Root Canal Treatment
- Endodontic therapy is a sequence of treatment for the pulp of a tooth which result in the elimination of infection and protection of the decontaminated tooth from future microbial invasion. This set of procedures is commonly referred to as a “root canal”
Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the functions) of a person’s teeth gums and for bite.
- Whitening restores natural tooth color and bleaching whitens beyond the natural color. There are many methods to whiten teeth, such as brushing, bleaching strips, bleaching pen, bleaching gel, laser bleaching, and natural bleaching.
- Orthognathic surgery is surgery to connect conditions of the jaw and face related to structure, growth,sleep apnea. TMJ disorders, malocclusion problems owing to skeletal disharmonies, or other orthodontic problems that cannot be easily treated with braces
Teeth Reshaping & Bonding
- Tooth reshaping, or contouring, is one of few instant treatments now available in cosmetic dentistry. Dental reshaping and contouring is a procedure to correct crooked teeth, chipped teeth, cracked teeth or even overlapping teeth in just one session. The dental contouring procedure can even be a substitute for braces under certain circumstances. It is also a procedure of subtle changes. A few millimeters of reduction and a few millimeters of tooth-colored laminate can create a beautiful smile when performed by a cosmetic dentist, with no discomfort to you. Tooth reshaping, or dental contouring, is commonly used to alter the length, shape or position of your teeth.
Bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin (plastic) to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth, Unlike veneers, which are manufactured in a laboratory and require a customized mold to achieve a proper fit, bonding can be done in a single visit. The procedure is called bonding because the material bonds to the tooth
- A gum lift is a cosmetic dental procedure that raises and sculpts the gum line. This procedure involves reshaping the tissue and for underlying bones to create the appearance of longer or symmetrical teeth, thereby making the smile more aesthetically pleasing. This procedure is typically done to reduce excessively gummy smiles or to balance out an asymmetrical gum line. The procedure, also known as crown-lengthening, has historically been used to treat gum disease.
Pedodontics Dentistry also known as Pediatric Dentistry is concerned dental care and treatment for children. Pedodontric treatment available in our clinic are:
- Cleaning & Polishing
- Behavior management and dental education
- Restorations and tooth-coloring filling of deciduous teeth
- Root canal treatment
- Crowns, stainless steel crowns
- Fluoride application
- Space maintainer/active plates
- Routine dental check - up
- Monitoring of the dental eruption
- Child dietary consultation, fluoride treatment
- Sealant of the permanent teeth
Orthodontics, is the speciality of dentistry that is concerned with the study and treatment of malocclusions (improper bites). Which may be a result of tooth irregularity, disproportionate jaw relationships, or both. Orthodontic treatment can focus on dental displacement only, or can deal with the control and modification of facial growth. In the latter case is better defined as “dentofacial orthopaedics”. Orthodontic treatment can be carried out for purely aesthetic reasons with regards to improving the general appearance of patients’ teeth. However, there are orthodontists who work on reconstructing the entire face rather than focusing exclusively on teeth.